Friday, October 11, 2013

ALL DADS PLEASE READ

Dads don't get enough credit in this world, and I for one am sick of it....
I started this page, to support others like myself, and  I now realize how big of a problem this really is.....

Now when I think about it, I realize we are only preaching to the quire with what we are doing here.... I mean don't get me wrong this page is a greatly needed page and helps us all out mentally and emotionally!! but we need to do something and we need to do something now.

I have been saying  ALWAYS STAY POSITIVE, lets come here to take our aggression. but have been contradicting myself when I say "WE WILL NEVER SEE RESULTS UNTIL PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AFFECTED BY THIS, ARE JUST AS PISSED OFF AS WE ARE. and this true.. but I have found a positive way to help people be upset about our situations!!

Here is what I want EVERY DAD WITH VISITATION TO DO.. make your self a YouTube account and create a fun activity to do together and make a T.V show out of it! could be a comedy, or something cute, a handy man show or a how to show for the older kids!! something that shows  the world WHY KIDS NEED THEIR DADS! Let them pick something!




I would even like to see dads whom are still happily married take part ALL DADS EVERY WHERE!

I have started a cooking show here is the link to it's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/CookingWithDaddy

Please share this post I want it to reach every dad our there even the dads who still live at home with there wife and kids!!
~Frank~

No comments: