Monday, February 25, 2013

Need a New Cell phone plan??

Is anyone thinking about switching phone companies? Koodo Has some GREAT plans, you can get, GREAT PHONES No money down, or top of the line phones dirt cheap, No contract, with Koodo Tabs that you already have!! Bad credit it don't matter!! message me your email address and I will send you a referral and we will both earn and extra $25 on our Koodo tabs, to make our phones even cheaper!! Koodo also puts 10% of your monthly phone bill towards your Koodo tab, and with in the year I have been with them the customer service has been EXCELLENT!! and I am not an easy person to keep happy when I am paying for a service! ask anyone that knows me!

They have many different plans! you can go on YouTube or blogger/ Facebook/ Google+  what ever you want!! you can even Skype on your android or smartphones!! If you choose not to have a data plan you can still use the internet free with wifi!! https://shop.koodomobile.com/ep5sf/plans/plans/index.html  have a look for yourself!!

If you have any other questions feel free to ask me!!   but MAKE SURE to get my referral BEFORE you get your plan  so that we can both earn $25!!!!

No comments: