Monday, February 25, 2013

My visits with my daughter!

On my visits with Matilda I like to spend EVERY minute with her that I can!! NO T.V I think is very important!!  I try teach her something new EVERY day that I see her! and make sure she remembers it over the weeks!! like when she falls down she says "I fell down" and I say yes but you got back up!!  and now when she falls down she gets up and says "I fell down, but I got back up!!" and she can sing all the words in the "no more monkeys jumping on the bed song"!! I love how she says Daddy called the doctor!!

We also do a t.v show on YouTube! Cooking With Daddy!  I can't believe how much she can do and how much she knows, she is only 2 years old! http://www.youtube.com/user/CoookingWithDaddy/videos?view=0&flow=grid

I make sure to take her to the park A LOT! (This one is one directly across the street from me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfrNhtpIMbs <<<<<<<< isn't  she just so full of energy!!)
 as outdoors and exercise are just as important as life skills! Thankfully Matilda has FUN doing both!!


When it's raining or in the winter when its TO cold to go tobogganing or build a snow fort or a snowman, I like to take her an indoor playground!!  they are very cheep! The one we go is $7 each child $4 for each sibling! and they adults are free! They are also a cafe! They do not watch the kids  there is only one employee working at a time and she stays behind the counter at the cafe most of the time. They also rent the place out for parties on weekend so they are not opened to the public then....  but they have 2 ball pits ( one for babies and one for up to I guess 7 year olds and a bunch of tubes and slides, mechanical rides (they cost extra), and a fridge you can use for your baby food and what not, there are some rules with it but I don't use it so idk what they are. a t.v and DVD player, and sometimes they play music for the kids!

A cousin got me a pair of bog skates for her but the ice rink wont let me on the ice with her unless I have skates on and they don't rent skates anymore......

I try my best to feed her 100% fruit/veg juices, lots of fruit and vegetables, Chicken, ^^Fish^^, Rice, GOOD stuff, and then I let her have cookies and cakes!! I always make sure she has a good meal before we do any baking for our show, I always steam my veggies in a ether a steamer pot on the stove top or wrapped in tinfoil in the oven or on the B.B.Q  (my favorite!) with butter and brown sugar depending on what I'm cooking, If I'm cooking rice with broth then I'll steam the veg over the rice!! NUTRIENTS,NUTRIENTS,NUTRIENTS!!!

She has lots of toys and book at my house for days we want to stay home, or while we/I am cooking!
She is starting to memorize her favorites, and tries to read the books her self  when I'm reading them to her!
and she LOVES play doe (I think we might make some this week! maybe put it on the show!)




What kinds of things do you do? 














No comments: