Monday, February 17, 2014

Custody Battle advice!

 This advice is given according to the way my court case went! it's up to you to decide on any advice you get from anyone!! Including your lawyers!  ALWAYS make sure you ask A LOT OF QUESTIONS!!

If this is your first time in court the first thing your going to need a good Lawyer! Click Here to see what I did to look for a layer!

The next thing you need to know is to NEVER BASH THE MOTHER, not to your lawyer not to the judge and most importantly not to your child(ren),  Let her bash you all she wants, explain to her that the kids will only resent her and the courts will only look down on her when found to be a lair, and make everything solely about the kids! here is something I did when found out she was badmouthing me in font of my child and in font of my friends

Next be prepared for false allegations.... they don't always make an appearance but when they do... they can knock you on your ass..... set you back for months or years if your not prepared for them.... DOCUMENT EVERYTHING start as soon as you realize their will be court, try to get as much saved onto text message and or email any of your social messengers and networks! keep the good and the bad  you never know what will come in handy,  This is my false allegation story. I got lucky I suppose....

Now I want to warn you about lieing.... NEVER LIE in court, if and when your lie unravels it will put you back 5 steps, and it's not worth it, I didn't lie  I had no reason to!  I had admitted to drugs that I used to do, WE USED TO DO... and she denied ever doing anything, well I brought in pictures! I also brought in a clean drug test!!

The last thing I can say about a custody battle is NEVER GIVE UP!!!  This is where I made my mistake... I settled for no custody with some visitation and biweekly sleepovers the only way a visit can be canceled is with a doctors note! Here is what I did with the first and last doctors not I got.... also had an "order to remove" put in place so we both need written permission to take our daughter out of the Provence and I have a right to seek any and all information regarding my daughter from any and all healthcare and care providers!!   Knowing what I know now and having the back up and support from all of you I will be going back for 50/50 Joint Custody & Parenting Time!!

You can read more about my court battle here

If you any question feel free to ask!
                   




No comments: