Monday, February 17, 2014

How I got my 3 year old to stop picking her nose!!

Today I got tiered of my 3 year old putting her finger in her nose.... so here is what I did!!!!

I put my finger in my ear and told her it was stuck!! She tried to pull it out for an hour or so, than I told her last time I had a finger stuck in my nose and I had to go to the hospital.. she tried pulling out for 3 hours in total when she insisted I go to the doctors and have it looked at! so we got ready to leave and my finger just came out on it's own!!! now every time she goes to put her finger in her nose she stops and wipes it instead!!! ~Frank~
  

TRUE STORY!! 3 months later and every time she goes to pick her nose she wipes it instead!! and tips on how to get her to use a tissue?? HAHA

Like and share if you think it was a good idea!!

No comments: