Thursday, April 11, 2013

The battle wound visit...

Hello again:

So on my visit this week, Matilda came over to my new place for the first time!! She love's that I have a backyard right outside my living room! she ran around for hours out there until it started to rain, she took a fall at one point and scraped her elbow pretty good, but it didn't even phase her! I didn't know about the scrape until I went to put the PJ'S on, now is all I have is Bactien (80% iodine) obviously I couldn't use this to clean it, so I made Saleem!! this is 4 cups of water and a teaspoon of salt, bring to boil and let boil for 10 minutes! (let it cool down before using this on skin) but this is also a great disinfectant for your child's dishes and crazy straws! I also had a friend over with his 1 year old boy, and they were running around like crazy, they ran into each other and Matilda busted her lip on his head... she cried for a minute until I gave her a Popsicle, then she was fine, but has a nice sized cut on her lip, What a trooper she is!!

No comments: