Friday, September 13, 2013

Our Summer Visits - 3. Our Fishing Trip!

Well we only got to go fishing twice this year. This post I will talk about our first fishing trip!
We went to "Burds Family Fishing" and we even took her mother with us!

We caught 4 fish all together  Matilda caught 2 (the biggest 2!!) they were both 2 lbs each! her mom caught One that was 1.5 lbs  as did I!!   We caught these fish In less then an hour! (I know I know fish in a barrel)




Now these were the first fish Matilda has ever caught so it was a blast for her! she was had just turned 3 a week ago! she wasn't even afraid of them!  But now she wont eat fish... She still loves going fishing but she wont eat it any more.. Kinda sucks because she used to love it.. Now she has even put 2+2 together and knows what chicken is... but she still eats that so that's OK.         

So after dropping mom off at home Matilda and I went back to my place to BBQ the fish MMM it was delicious!! unfortunately like I said above Matilda wouldn't eat it, so she had A LOT of boiled carrots, and .... I forget what else I gave her, but anyways, The first fish my little girl caught I ate the whole thing! everything but the bones!!  for the first time I even ate the eye balls!! They were chewy almost like bubble gum!! MMMM
Matilda went for a swim in the backyard while I cooked the fish and after dinner mom came to pick her up and we sent one of the fish we cooked home for mom, she had no luck trying to get Matilda to eat it ether, but she said it was the best Rainbow Bass she had ever eaten!

This was an amazing visit . Matilda might not eat fish anymore, but she now loves fishing, and nature even more then she did before!! She is such a daddy's girl and I love her so much!!

Thanks for reading!!

Franklin
Saplamaeff
 

No comments: