Sunday, September 29, 2013

Summer Visits - 5 trip toFrankford!

On this trip we went to Frankford Ontario, to visit one of my best friends his wife and their 3 kiddos!!
My sister and nephew were down from Alberta, and they came with us!! this was about a week before my birthday!


It started with a lot of jumping on the massive trampoline!! We all had loads of fun and got some great pics of the kids!









Then the boys did some play fighting and Matilda just had to joint in!! she is such a toughy!! and look she has a great stance!!


 The next day we did some fishing off the locks! it really is a great place to fish, but unfortunately we did not catch anything that day.. but we hada ton of fun!!





That's When we got hot and we decided to go for a swim! We saw a massive Gardner Snake hanging from a bush that hung over the water, we tried to catch it, but it jumped into the water and swam away.. They are incredibly fast swimmers! Matilda spent the next hour trying to find it.

 On the way home I noticed I could see my sisters mouth on her forehead in the rear view mirror LOL I just had to take this picture!! Shes going to kill me for posting it HAHAHA good thing she is back in Alberta !


Well thanks for reading my blog!!  What did you do this summer?

Franklin Saplamaeff



No comments: