Thursday, September 19, 2013

Our Summer visits 4. Niagara Falls

For the second time this summer we went to Niagara Falls, This time it was my birthday last time is was Matilda's.

For my birthday we did some camping in Grandma and grandpas back yard!! We had a fire and roasted marshmallows, Matilda fell asleep by the fire and when I tried to bring her inside she cried and said she wanted to stay outside and go camping!  So I wrapped her in blankets and we slept in the hammock! well she did I laid there holding her making sure she wasn't cold and that we didn't fall off, it was worth every second as she talked about it for weeks!


 When ever we go to Grandma and Grandpas, Matilda loves to play with daddy old guitar!! She also loves to bang on my friends drum kits when we go there, She is learning to hold a beat on the drum and knows how to properly hold a drum stick! I can't believe how active her mind is!! She makes me so proud!


The next 2 days we spent down at the falls and all the attractions!!
The fist day she fell asleep on the way there in her stroller, we sat around for an hour and a half waiting for her to wake up... I was poking her and I picked her up NOTHING... finally she woke and the boat ride we wanted to take was closed (Maid of the mist)  so we just took a few pick and went to Clifton hill We still had a blast!



 On Clifton Hill we found a cool indoor out door park!! She makes me go in all those small little tubes with her which is a royal pain in the knees, but it so much fun for both of us so even though I get my knees bruised up it's worth it 1010%. She started getting cranky and wanted to go home, it was a long fun tiring day for both of us! We both had an amazing sleep that night!




On the Third day in Niagara and day 2 at the falls, she was awake the whole time and boy did ever have fun!! 





 Jen Jen was with us so she took some pics for us!! Thanks Jen Jen, it's so hard to get good pics of just the 2 of us!!








We finally got to go on our boat ride around the bottom of the falls!! and we got soaked by all the mist Matilda wore her blue plastic poncho, however I chose not to because it was nice and hot and being wet cooled me down a lot!!!



Matilda is so cute with her little binoculars! I'm so glad I got them! though she prefers to use them backwards for some reason, I don't know why, she does know the difference.



Such a beautiful site!! I strongly suggest going and doing this!! They tell you so much about the falls to and talk about all the people who have gone over the falls in a barrel!! did you know the first person to do it in order to commit suicide was the first person to do it and live!!!
 This is on the boat: right in the middle of the storm!  when you go down and the boat goes through all the mist, it stops right dead center, in this spot you nee nothing but mist all around you, but its not touching you: the boat stops here for a few minutes then turns back to port!!

It is a very exciting boat trip I have be twice now yet I still can't wait to go again!!







 She was so amazed by how high up we were!! This is the highest point you can get to and view the falls for free, but we have pics at a higher view coming up!!
After we were done looking at the falls we had a picnic and Matilda wanted to climb a tree!! She is so athletic!! She does everything!! Basketball, Soccer, Golf, Rock climbing, Wall climbing, Loves to go in forests and interact with nature, She asks me a lot of questions, sometimes questions I have never thought to ask!! She really doze amaze me! I don't know how someone so smart came from 2 idiots like her mother and me... (LOL) I'm kidding I''m kidding!! but seriously, HOW?






This is my favorite picture from the whole trip!! Look how happy she is!

This picture is taken from the sky wheel on Clifton hill!

Did you just say whats a sky wheel??

It's a huge  fairs wheel and when I say huge I mean huge!!

Sorry if you don't what a fairs wheel is I can't help you.. try and  Google (lol)

She didn't want to get off we must have went around 5 times!!
 one last look at the falls!!! Man what a blast we had!! can't wait to go back



















OK WHAT IS THAT??


AM I SEEING THINGS???



Do you see it yet??



We have to get off this sky wheel and go take a closer look!


Yup I was right!!! It's an upside down house!!

Matilda is puzzled! How did this happen? how do you get in?

How do you sit, and sleep,?

She sure is cute! I love her so much!!

I will never stop fighting for you baby! we will have visits longer then 3 days and more often to, not just as a birthday gift! YOU WILL ALWAYS HAVE A HOME AT DADDY'S HOUSE AS LONG AS I LIVE.





After this we had some fun with her friend Lily at my friend Sheldon's house we played in the backyard for a while before grandma and Grandpa drove us back home!

Well I suppose I won't bore you any longer! I hope you enjoyed the read!!

 Thank you

Franklin Saplamaeff

No comments: